Master Mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim
- 1 ½ oz. Finlandia Grapefruit†
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz. fresh orange juice
- ½ oz. simple syrup*
- ½ oz. Aperol Aperitivo†
- orange slices
- lemon slices
In a 16 ounce mixing glass add Finlandia Grapefruit, Aperol Aperitivo, simple syrup, lemon and orange juices. Shake until well blended. Strain into an ice filled double old fashioned glass. Garnish with slices of orange and lemon.
Batch for 70
- 4 liters Finlandia Grapefruit†
- 75 oz. fresh squeezed, filtered lemon juice
- 75 oz. fresh squeezed, filtered Valencia orange juice†
- 40 oz. simple syrup*
- 2 fifths Aperol Aperitivo†
- 10 lemons for garnish
- 10 small navel oranges for garnish
*Bring 4 cups of water to a boil and dissolve 4 cups of granulated sugar. Allow to cool and store, bottled in your refrigerator. This formula will make approx 6 cups of simple syrup.
†Brands identified are Tony Abou-Ganim's preferences and not a Share Our Strength endorsement.